CHILTERN RODEO, VIC
POINTS: CHAMPIONSHIP RODEO
VENUE: Chiltern Racecourse Reserve
RODEO START 05:00 PM
SLACK IF NEC: Y 12:00 PM
DAY MEMBERS: Y Entries to:- APRA
STOCK CONTRACTOR: Garry McPhee Jack O'Connell
NOTES:1. Triangular series Kyabram, Merrijig, Chiltern. Presentations at Chiltern.
2. Day membership accepted for juniors only.
3. No outside vendors without prior approval from the secretary.
4. Full bar and catering, ride and stalls.
5. No shower facilities and no extension power leads to be used by competitors from mains power.
6. Dogs must be on leads.
7. Competitors must wear wrist bands when issued. All competitors must show ID/Membership card at the gate and be on the gate list.
8. No glass or BYO. Alcohol can only be consumed in the designated area.
9. Overnight camping available on the grounds $5 per head per night.
10. Chiltern Rodeo Club Inc would like to acknowledge the support from Turn, Burn and Earn 3D Saddle Series, 3D Barrel Racing along with the Australian Barrel Horse Assn for their support in raising funds for the Chiltern Pro Rodeo.
11. Add back BR $100 SB BB $42 timed $44.50 BAR $55.50
GST APPLIES: N
SB BB ROP SW TR L-Barrel $500.00 EF $77.00, BR $1000.00 EF $152.00, L-BAR $500.00 EF $88.00
2ndBR $300.00 EF $67.00
J-SR J-BB J-Barrel J-BAR $250.00 EF $15.00